Terms & Conditions
We will no longer hold any holidays without a £10 holding charge if guests can only pay on there next pay day, the £10 holding charge will come off the first monthly payment for guests wanting to pay with our monthly payment plan or off the price of the holiday.
Terms & Conditions
1. Holidays will no longer be held for guests unless a £10 non refundable fee is payed per holiday booked due to guests not paying for holidays. The £10 will be deducted of the price of the holiday or monthly payment.
2. It is the guests responsibility to remember to pay there monthly payments on time if on a monthly payment plan
3. Balances need to be paid in FULL 5 weeks before you are due to go away on holiday
4. If holidays are cancelled upto 5 weeks before going on holiday guests lose £50 out of the money you have paid
5. Holidays cancelled after 5 weeks before going on holiday lose any money paid in or will be offered a date the following year to the value of original holiday.
6. If anything is broken in the caravan while you are on holiday please notify us straight away.
7. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries caused while staying in our caravan.
8. We are not responsible for personal items that are left in the caravan or if any personal items get damaged. Or guests cars that are parked on the car park.
9. Please make sure the burgular alarm is switched on when not in the caravan.
10. We are not responsible if any of the camps facilities or activities get cancelled or closed at short notice
11. Please read the health and safety sheet given to you in the welcome pack and bring with you when you come on holiday.
12. The booking is in your name and can not be changed to another person. If guests want to add more guests please notify us before you go on holiday.
13. The maximum number of guests allowed in the caravan is 8 plus a baby if using the travel cot. Do not exceed the maximum capacity.
14. Do not park on the grass outside the caravan it is strickly no parking or in drive ways outside other owners caravans. Park on the 2 car parks situated near our caravan.
15. Check in time is anytime after 1pm unless stated different on the booking form and check out time is 10am.
16. If using our bedding and towels please make sure the bedding and towels are washed, dryed and put back on beds and towels back in the bathroom before checking out. Also now if you want our cleaner to wash the bedding it will cost £5 per room
17. Please leave the caravan like it was found when you checked in. And make sure alarm is put on and keys put back in the key lock box before leaving.
18. Strictly NO smoking is allowed in either caravan and no pets are allowed in Sea Sand and Sparkles Caravan (this is important as the owners of Sea Sand and Sparkles Caravan have a child with respiratory and heart problems and requires oxygen so strictly no pets are allowed)